From February 2020, Carl and Julie Segedin are offering a focused series of 8 practical, purposeful and engaging 90 minute webinars delving deep into nitty gritty taxation issues.
The February 2020 webinar will include:
• Practical issues for Rental Ringfencing: Can you portfolio with distributions from trusts? Overseas properties included? What about houses on multi-use blocks?
• Donations tax credit - retrospective changes coming soon. Govt response to Court of Appeal in Roberts confirming forgiveness of debt is OK. So what ‘donations’ will qualify for the credit now?
• ACC levies – refunds for shareholder employees being overlooked
• ACC Earners Premium - are these deductible?
• Nanny/Au pair costs and Health and Safety costs (eg gym fees for employees) – are these private, deductible and/or subject to FBT?
• Income protection and loss of earnings payments - how do we handle GST on these?
You can register for these webinars by clicking on the link below :
Note : This Tax Tonic series replaces the Tax Update webinars previously administered by Polson Higgs training. Carl and Julie will not be presenting in the Polson Higgs series in 2020.